The SOLIVIA 2.5 solar inverters for the Asia-Pacific region are highly efficient and reliable and use the latest high frequency technology.
A wide voltage range as well as an operating temperature up to 70°C allows you to feed power in the national grid even in hot Asian-Pacific countries.
The integrated multi-country software makes it possible for you to configure your SOLIVIA solar inverter for the required country (Australia, China, India, Korea and Taiwan) with just a few clicks
- Transformer with peak efficiency (96.0 %)
- Isolation of primary and secondary circuit
- Wide operating temperature ranges: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Full power up to 57 °C (without derating)
- RS485 (EIA485) communication interfaces
- Intelligent MPP tracking
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (IP65)
- Without fan